Small group sessions for children of all ages will commence on a weekly basis from end of January 2020.
The sessions would be appropriate for children who are struggling with:
- Self care skills eg. dressing, opening lunch containers and using cutlery.
- For children with fine motor skill difficulties, eg. Scissor skills, writing, threading, fastening buttons.
- For children with gross motor skills challenges such as balance, strength, postural control and coordination impacting on play and leisure opportunities.
- Attention difficulties Self- regulation; difficulties achieving and maintaining a calm and alert (focused) arousal state in order to participate in activities.
- Sensory modulation difficulties (sensory strategies and sensory based play will be utilised to support sensory modulation needs, please note this is different to Ayres Sensory Integration Therapy).
Get in touch to express your interest call us on 01323 893323 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sessions will be held at our base in Seaford on Tuesday mornings the fees of £3.50 are donation based.