Down Syndrome Association Publications
The Down’s Syndrome Association is a national organisation providing a full range of support services, publications, ebooklets and other useful resources relating to DS.
Below there is a small selection of their publications.
More can be accessed on their website at:
- Overcoming communication difficulties
- Sleeping problems
- Thyroid information for parents
- Information booklet for new parents
- Pupils in early years education
- Feeding and oral development
- Speech and language therapy provision
- Dysfluency Stammering Getting Stuck
- Downs Syndrome And Childhood Deafness 2011
- Ask the SALT Top 20 Questions
- Adolescence and sexuality
Reading Intervention at Home
Don’t forget our Flashcards and Sentence Strips for use with the ‘Biff, Chip and Kipper’ stories by the Oxford Reading Tree press are available to download here.