Down Syndrome Association Publications
The Down’s Syndrome Association is a national organisation providing a full range of support services, publications, ebooklets and other useful resources relating to DS.
Below there is a small selection of their publications.
More can be accessed on their website at:
- Overcoming communication difficulties
- Sleeping problems
- Thyroid information for parents
- Information booklet for new parents
- Pupils in early years education
- Feeding and oral development
- Speech and language therapy provision
- Dysfluency Stammering Getting Stuck
- Downs Syndrome And Childhood Deafness 2011
- Ask the SALT Top 20 Questions
- Adolescence and sexuality